Make tap water safe for your Betta instantly with API WATER CONDITIONER for aquarium. API BETTA WATER CONDITIONER for freshwater aquarium removes toxic compounds, including chlorine, chloramines and ammonia. Made with a special polymer, API BETTA WATER CONDITIONER forms a synthetic slime coat for fish that reduces stress and protects against disease. It also contains aloe vera to reduce tissue inflammation and green tea extract, a proven antioxidant for fish. Use this water conditioner when starting a new Betta bowl or aquarium, or when changing the water. For best results, use according to the directions on the product packaging. With API Aquarium products, it’s easy to keep a beautiful saltwater, freshwater or reef aquarium. For over 50 years, API has been creating innovative, research-driven solutions that make it easier to care for your fish and aquarium. API Aquarium Treatment Supplies are designed to work in conjunction with each other to provide best results to control algae, promote healthy bacterial growth and help control and cure fish diseases and conditions such as ich and fin rot. They work to provide a safe, hospitable environment for fish such as tropical community fish, cichlids, goldfish and more. With API, you can spend more time admiring your fish, and less time scrubbing your tank. Make sure to use all products as directed in order to ensure the best results.
- Contains one (1) API BETTA WATER CONDITIONER Betta Fish Freshwater Aquarium Water Conditioner 1.7-Ounce Bottle
- Neutralizes chlorine, chloramines, ammonia and other chemicals to make tap water safe for betta fish
- Prevents tap water chemicals from causing gill destruction, tissue irritation and fish death
- Formulated with aloe vera to and green tea extract to reduce inflammation and help heal fish
- Use when starting a new Betta bowl or aquarium and when changing water