In a new aquarium, harmful ammonia and nitrite build up from fish waste, often resulting in fish loss or “new tank syndrome”. The unique, patented nitrifying bacteria in API QUICK START Freshwater and Saltwater Aquarium Nitrifying Bacteria are scientifically proven to quickly consume ammonia and nitrite to help prevent fish loss. API QUICK START Freshwater and Saltwater Aquarium Nitrifying Bacteria allows immediate addition of fish to a new freshwater or saltwater aquarium as it immediately starts the aquarium cycle. This treatment also helps to maintain an active biological filter in an established aquarium for healthy water conditions. API QUICK START contains live, nitrifying bacteria. With API Aquarium products, it’s easy to keep a beautiful saltwater, freshwater or reef aquarium. For over 50 years, API has been creating innovative, research-driven solutions that make it easier to care for your fish and aquarium. API Aquarium Treatment Supplies are designed to work in conjunction with each other to provide best results to control algae, promote healthy bacterial growth and help control and cure fish diseases and conditions such as ich and fin rot. They work to provide a safe, hospitable environment for fish such as tropical community fish, cichlids, goldfish and more. With API, you can spend more time admiring your fish, and less time scrubbing your tank. Make sure to use all products as directed in order to ensure the best results.
- Contains one (1) API QUICK START Freshwater and Saltwater Aquarium Nitrifying Bacteria 16-Ounce Bottle
- Allows instant addition of fish when starting a new aquarium
- Reduces compounds harmful to fish when used routinely
- Helps prevent fish loss in freshwater and saltwater aquariums
- Use when starting a new aquarium, when adding new fish and when changing water and filter media