Recommended Tank Size: 10gal
Reliable source of air fulfill basic air requirements ensuring enough dissolved oxygen is available for fish.
Keeping your aquarium oxygen levels high, helping keep your fish healthy.
Rubber stabilizer feet offer smooth, quiet operation.
Compact design and you can hang it up on the wall to save space.
Dimension: 3.75×2.5×1.75 inches (L x W x H)
Length of power cord: 2.5 ft
1x Air Pump
1x 4ft Tubing
1x 1″ air stone
Directions for Use:
1. Cut the tubing to the length needed.
2. Attach the airline into the pump; connect the air stone to the other end of airline.
3. Place the pump above the aquarium or bucket if possible. Or you need to add a check value (the blue valve) between air pump and air stone to prevent back siphoning.
4. Plug the pump in. Remember to create a “drip loop” for the power cord.
- Fits for aquariums up to 10 Gallons
- QUIET OPERTAION: Rubber stabilizer feet offer smooth, quiet operation.
- SUFFICIENT AIRFLOW: Compact design while has reliable source of air fulfill basic air requirements and ensure enough dissolved oxygen for fish.
- The blue Non-Return Valves will protect you air pump by preventing aquarium water from back siphoning during a power outage when you place your air pump below the aquarium water level.
- INCLUDES: 1x Air Pump, 1x 4ft Tubing, 1x 1″ Air Stone, 1x Control Valve