The aquarium submersible internal filter is an optimal water filtration system for aquatic environments or turtle tanks. This 3-in-1 power filter performs three functions at the same time: water filtration, water circulation, and aeration. Properly equipped with filter media for effective mechanical and biological filtration, the internal filter has an adjustable flow rate combined with an integrated spray bar that creates an even, gentle flow of water, making it safe for delicate species. The completely modular filter can quickly be assembled and disassembled for easy installation and maintenance. Compact and versatile units are ready to use – no additional tubing or circulation pump required. Install in a vertical or horizontal position right in your aquarium or sump.
– The machine should be submerged allowing water to flow through to avoid overheating.
– The filter can be switch to finer filtering foam to filter smaller particles but may need to be cleaned more often. (For fish that are more sensitive to water purification, please use a dedicated filtration system)
– Wipe the area where the suction will be placed, place near the water level and adjust the surface spray nozzle to have the desired effect.
- Max Flow Rate: 160 GPH (600L/H)
- H-Max: 3 feet
- Voltage: 110V/60HZ
- Pump Power: 7 Watt
- Length of power cord: 4.5 feet
- Dimension: 2.25″ x 1.75″ x 5.75″
- Tips for Operation and Maintenance:
- This filter saves your maintenance cost by not requiring a replacement cartridge. For routine cleaning, just take out the black bio-sponge and wash it with aquarium water every a couple days to two weeks, depending on the load of your tank.
- 1x Power filter, Spray bar, Aeration connector (Venturi), Aeration tube, Water outlet
- How Much Gph does Your Tank Need? – A general rule of thumb is a 10x turnover rate, so if you have a 10-gallon tank, an aeration filter of roughly 100 Gph. More turnover for messy fish, and less turnover for fish that prefer less water movement (Bettas). Knowing your fish is important
- Compact Quiet Filter Aerator – The filter fully submerges underwater with changeable carbon filter foam that protects the motor from overheating or clogging. With an adjustable flow rate and changeable filters, it is suitable for polishing most tank’s water
- Mimics The Natural Rain Forest – Integrated spray bar creates an even flow of water which disperses the droplets, creating the maximum surface movement to effectively increase oxygen levels in your fish tank
- More Oxygen More Life -Having increased oxygen levels will benefit all aspects of your aquarium. Live plants, fish, and beneficial bacteria will thrive with higher oxygen levels. This can be especially beneficial in the hot summer months. As when your water heats up, it’s ability to hold oxygen decreases
- Versatile 3-In-1 Water Pump, Filter, Aerator – Suitable for freshwater, saltwater, outdoors ponds. Adjustable detachable heads also allow creative use with smaller decorative fountains, ornamental spitters, and other indoor and outdoor water features