IMPORTANT UPDATE ON JULY 15::We have updated the remote to 2.4G remote technolgy, therefore it no longer requests you point the remote straight to the receiver, now the remote can even contral the light through a wall. Please regardless the reviews about the remote and the location of the sensor
1–This item is non water-proof, so don’t put it into the water.
2–This light fits those tanks 19inch–28inch(48cm–70cm) in length,please do confirm the length of you tank before purchasing.
Why is lighting so important for aquariums
Firstly, sufficient light allows people to have a better view of the fish and plants in the aquarium tank. With sufficient light, the fish and plants look much clear and more beautiful.
Secondly but the most important, proper light can provide integral energy to the fish and plants. Light is essential factor for any living system that need photosynthesis, such as algae, anemones and coral and other underwater living plants.
Thirdly, proper light also influence the behavior and physiology of fish. In a word, proper light is integral for the overall health of the entire aquarium ecosystem.
Color of the Light: Multiple color （16 kind of color,as the remote controller shows)
LED Quantity: 72 LEDs
Housing material: Aluminium
Cable Length: 1.5M
Output: DC20V 1A
Product Weight: 800g
Package Dimension: 57*12*6cm
Package Weight: 900g
1 x Aquarium Fish Tank LED Light
1 x US Plug
1 x Remote controller
1 x User’s manual
2 x Bracket
- Multiple colors and multiple lighting modes.This light is also beneficial to grow plants.
- With extendable bracket to adjust the length to fit your fish tank,fits tank 19 inch–28inch in length
- Dedicated and professional power supply design, more energy-efficient,over 10000 hours lifespan
- 2.4G remote technology is updated on July 15, no longer requests point the remote straight to the receiver. You can even control the light through a wall. High bright LEDs and dimmable with remote control
- Easy to use, just put it on the top of fish tank and plug into the power. Ideal for freshwater and seawater