Why aquarium light is so important for aquariums
Firstly, abundant light allows people to have a better view of the fish and plants in the aquarium tank. With sufficient light, the fish and plants look much clear and more beautiful.
Secondly but the most important, proper light can provide integral energy for the fish and plants. Light is an essential factor for any living system that need photosynthesis, such as anemones, and other underwater living plants.
Thirdly, proper light also influence the behavior and physiology of fish. In a word, proper light is integral for the overall health of the entire aquarium ecosystem.
-Long lifespan of at least 50,000 hours by using the top-grade LEDs.
-Much brighter by using the ultra-bright SMD 5050 LEDs.
-Low working voltage (DC 12V), safe and won’t cause any harm to people or fish.
-Excellent sealed design, can be fully submerged in water (Adaptor & IR controller must be out of water).
-Excellent dust-proof/waterproof effect with level IP 68.
-Easy to fix with two strong suckers, firm and reliable.
-Energy saving, low heat, long-lasting.
-Wildly use for aquariums, fish tanks, pools and so on.
Input: 100-240V 50/60Hz
Output: DC12V 500 mA
LED Type: Ultra bright SMD 5050 led
Length of lamp (including protection caps): 15 inch
Waterproof Level: IP68
LED Quantity:24 LED
Color of the Light: White
1 x 15 inch Aquarium Fish Tank LED Light
1 x Power adapter
1 x remote control
2 x suckers
- Ultra bright and full spectrum RGB LEDs for showing vivid colors of aquatic plants and fish, can make your fish tank a colorful landscape. Ultra-bright SMD 5050 LEDs, which makes the fish tank lights 35% brighter than others.
- Excellent sealed design. The tank light is amphibious with IP68 Rating, can be fully submerged in water and work underwater. Two strong suction cup help fix cable firmly in the tank, fitting for aquarium, fish tank, pool, etc
- Safety low-voltage design. With low voltage of 12V, the LED aquarium light is safe and won’t cause any harm to people or fish.
- Equipped with memory. The light fixture can remembers last saved settings. The fixture interacts with the controller via an IR sensor.
- Multiple colors & multiple lighting modes. Multi-color Remote Controller of the led aquarium light offers 16 solid colors and 4 various light modes: Flash, Strobe, Fade, Smooth.