Your new BPA FREE Aquarium gravel cleaner and fish minnow net is an essential aquarium cleaner kit. The vacuum cleaner helps you clean the aquarium rocks and gravel easily & quickly. 1 way flow control prevents water from spilling back in the tank or on the ground. The shut off valve lets you slow the speed of the water or shut it off all together when you are finished cleaning your gravel. Ideal for water changing and gravel cleaning. Simply squeeze hand pump to create the siphon. The aquarium gravel cleaner has a filter to prevent rocks gravel plants and fish from being siphoned with the water while allowing dirt and debris and dirty water to pass thru the filter its easy and convenient to use. The rigid pipe section was designed so the user can cut to fit any size fish tank from 10 20 50 100 gallon fish tanks. NOW WITH NEW 4”x 6” MINNOW NET. The small fish net can be used for filtering out smaller debris and sand. Minnow net can also be used for catching your fish and transferring them into another fish tank. This combination gravel cleaner and fish net it the perfect must have fish tank cleaning tool. The outer diameter of the hose is 3/4” The inner diameter of the hose is 5/8” The length of the long section of hose is 55” total length is 8′ If you are not satisfied with your water-transferring siphons, return it for a full refund.
- Put rigid tube in fishtank and squeeze bulb to create a syphon. Place other end of tubing in bucket
- Siphon water changer has hand pump, starter stopper valve, long hose with filter attachment.
- Water-transferring siphons use on medium, large, extra large gallon tanks 20 55 gal.
- Our BPA Free kit includes a minnow net so you can move your fish for easy cleaning.
- Total length is 8 feet. Outer diameter of hose is 3/4” Inner diameter is 5/8” Water flows quickly