Hygger compact oval shape aquarium heater, is specially designed for small fish tanks use, for betta or turtles.
With a plastic guard, gaps width on it is about 6-7mm, no fish can go in, so no worries for fish stuck or burned.
Other features of the fish tank heater:
1. Compact and small
2. Fast heating and reliable
3. With 2 strong suction cups
4. External temp controller
5. Built-in thermometer
6. Led digital display
7. Auto shut off when out of water
8. Over temperature protection
The aquarium submersible heater is suitable for use in fresh water and saltwater, can be used for almost all kinds of small fish tanks,
such as square, cylinder shaped or bowl tank, tank made of glass, acrylic or plastic.
How to use the temperature setting?
Please press the button on the controller over and over, the set temp digits will go circularly from 63 to 93, when you set it to the digit
you want, stop and wait the led flashing for 3 times, then the setting is done and the led will go on display the water temp.
LED digital display
Digits: water temp/set temp
E1: heater is out of water
HH: water temp is over 95℉
1. Keep the heater fully submerged in water.
2. Don’t bury the heater under substrates such as gravels or sands.
3. Keep the external temp controller away form water.
4. Don’t take the heater out of water directly when it’s heating.
5. Keep water circulation as far as possible.
Heater tube material: quartz glass
Plug: two-pin US plug
Power cord: 5ft
Dimension: 2.7×1.4x 4.5 inch
Temp control range: 63-94℉
Size: 50W (1-6.5 gallon), 100W (6.5-13 gallon)
- 🐠【Compact Small Heater】110-120V/60HZ oval shape design little aquarium heater, fast heating for small fish tank. 50W tank heater is for 1-6.5gallon, 100W tank heater is for 6.5-13 gallon. Heater Dimension: 2.7×1.4x 4.5 inch. The power cord is 5ft, long enough for use indoors. With 2 strong suction cups at the back side of the betta heater, it’s easy to install it on to glass, acrylic or plastic tank
- 🐠【External Controller】easy to set the temp on the controller, only show farenheit temp, you can set the temp range from 63℉ to 94℉, temp accuracy 1℉. Every time you set the temp, just press the button over and over until it reaches to your desired temp, then stop and wait the digit flashing for 3 times, then setting is done. Keep the controller away from water, it’s not waterproof
- 🐠【Digital Display】with led display on the midle of the heater front side, when the fish tank heater is heating, there indicator light above the digit is on red, when it stop heating, the light is off. The heater with a built-in thermometer, when temp setting is done, the led will show the water temp all the time. The led will display the set temp digit only when you press the controller
- 🐠【Shut off When Out of Water】please note that this a fully submersible aquarium heater for fresh water and saltwater tank, when the top part of the heater is out of water it will auto shut off and the led displaying E1, when fully in water again it will return to normal work again
- 🐠【Reliable Thermostat】this an automatic aquarium thermostat, after finishing the temp setting, you can be confidence on that it will maintain the tank water at the temp you set. The tank heater will stop heating when the water temp reaches to set temp, it will restart to heating when the water temp is 1℉ off the set temp. If the water temp is over 95℉, the heater will auto shut off and led displaying HH, it will work normally again when the water temp is lower than 95℉