Hygger compact aquarium heater is very safe and durable, milky quartz material made, can resist a high temp of 1800℉, excellent in explosion-proof & shatter-resistant.
The service life can be more than 3 years if only using in fresh water.
Led indicator light inside the quartz tube.
When the tank heater is heating, the indicator light is red. When it stops heating, the light is off.
When does the heater stop and restart heating?
The aquarium heater is very reliable to maintain the water temp as your set. It will stop heating when the water temp is 1.5-2℉ above
the set temp and will restart heating when the temp is 1.5-2℉ below the set temp.
Over heat protection
The aquarium heater will auto shut off once the water temp is over 97℉, a spare circuit in the controller will take work to turn it off in case of fault occurs.
How to adjust the temp?
Rotate the knob on temp controller to set the desired temp. Temp range is 75-91℉.
Power & Tank: 50W (7-10gallon）100W (10-30gallon) 300W (30-60gallon)
Heater Length: 7.5 inch 8.5 inch 10.6 inch
If the room temp is lower than 50℉, please buy a larger wattage heater.
Do’s and Don’t’s
1. For better experience and aquarium safety, please carefully read and follow the user manual.
2. Keep the aquarium heater fully submerged in water.
3. Stick the heater horizontally onto the tank side near the water intake or on the way of water flow.
4. Don’t bury the heating rod in sand or stones.
5. Please keep the temp controller away from water.
6. Please don’t connect the power before the heater is well installed.
7. Please wait the heating rod to cool down before you move the heater or change the water.
Cable Length: 5.4ft
Package Includes: 1 Aquarium Heater, 1 Shield, 2 Suction Cups, 1 User Manual
- 🐠【For Fish Tank 30-60 gallon】300W aquarium heater, voltage 110-120V, power cord is 5.4ft, please choose the right wattage aquarium heater according to our size chart. Don’t suggest use this heater in sump or a tank with turtles in
- 🐠【Reliable & Safty Protection】automatically shut off when fault occurs. Effectively maintain the tank water in the constant temp you set, stop heating when the water temp is 1.5-2℉ above the set temp and restart heating when the water temp is 1.5-2℉ below the set temp
- 🐠【Temp adjustable】with external temp controller, set the temp to one of these values you can see on the dial: 75, 77, 79, 81, 83, 85, 87, 89, 91 by rotating the pointer, the heater will not work if you set the temp to other degrees between those values. Temp exactness is within 2 degrees in fahrenheit. There is a built-in thermometer in the heater to detect the water temp
- 🐠【Durable & Compact】this aquarium heater tube is heat-resistant milky quartz made, excellent in explosion-proof, can be used in fresh water and salt water aquariums, white alundum sand as the heat-conducting media, service life can be 3 years or more. A very compact heater, easy to hide in the tank
- 🐠【Fully Submersible】this fish tank heater is waterproof, must be fully submerged in water when working, stick it horizontally onto the tank side near the water intake or where the way of water flow