***Please do not use in saltwater aquaria. Our active ingredients are not compatible with saltwater aquariums.
Directions to clear cloudy water:
1. Shake the product well before using.
2. Use 1 capful (5ml) of KloudAway solution per 10 gallons of aquarium water. Please do not “free pour” as this may result in excessive, constant cloudiness.
3. Gradually add our water clarifier into an area of high-water flow in your aquarium. For best results, leave your filtration and aeration systems ON.
4. Wait a few hours for KloudAway to do its magic. Water may get cloudier due to very fine particles clumping into larger particles. Allow at least 12 hours
for flocculation process to complete. When the water becomes clear, replace or clean your fish tank filter pad or cartridge.
5. Re-apply in 24 hours if necessary. The maximum recommended usage is twice per 5-day period
***If an extra amount of KloudAway was used, the water may become brown for a few days. Do not worry since this is not harmful and will dissipate in a few days.
- FAST-ACTING – KloudAway quickly clears cloudy or hazy aquarium water by CLUMPING FLOATING PARTICLES together making them large enough to be trapped by your aquariums’ mechanical filter. To remove these particles from the water your aquarium must have a mechanical filter.
- CUTTING EDGE FORMULA – Our advanced fish tank water clarifier is targeting unsightly particles in water such as uneaten fish food, dust and other debris to produce crystal clear water. KLOUDAWAY DOES NOT WORK ON “GREEN WATER” as algae continues to multiply.
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE – Our cloudy water treatment is SAFE FOR all types of FRESHWATER FISH, TURTLES, PLANTS, SHRIMP and OTHER INVERTEBRATES and has no effect on the beneficial bacteria in your aquarium’s biological filtration.
- REMARKABLE RESULTS! Use our aquarium clarifier to maintain sparkling clear water in your freshwater aquarium. For exact details of how to use KloudAway, causes of cloudy water and much more, WATCH OUR VIDEO “Clear Aquarium Water Fast”
- Water testing is recommended. Cloudy water is often caused by New Tank Syndrome, which can cause dangerously high levels of ammonia and nitrite. Protect your fish from ammonia spikes with TankFirst Water Conditioner!