Luigi Plumbing Siphon Aquarium Pump
Keep routine water changes efficient and stress free with the Luigi Plumbing aquarium siphon pump. Pre-assembled, this pump is ready to use. When starting a siphon, whether for cleaning your fish tank or for something else, you will need to get the water over the highest point in the siphon, with no air between the source water (your fish tank) and the high point. This can be accomplished by any of a number of means. We recommend the “immersion” method:
Lower the entire siphon into the aquarium slowly, making sure that you get all of the air out of the tube. Then plug the one end of the tube with your finger or thumb and lift that end out of the tank (being careful that the other end does not come out of the water) and lower it toward the bucket before releasing your finger. When you release your finger, the water should start to flow into the bucket.
This Will effectively transfer liquid whether cleaning or emptying your aquarium, this siphon is designed with a strainer fitted to the inlet tube to prevent fish from being sucked into the vacuum. Keep your aquarium clean and your fish happy and purchase your siphon pump today!
Don’t forget you still have a 100% money back guarantee to fall back on, if you’re not happy for any reason just let us know for a full refund, no questions asked!
- ✔️️ Perfect For Regular Water Changes – No Messy drips, and a sturdy one way valve to improve suction. You can clear 30L in about 5 minutes.
- ✔️️ Keep your Aquarium Clean – Filter through the gravel using the attachment to suck up food, fish waste and toxins that build up in your tank.
- ✔️️ Fish and invertebrate Safe – Use The attached filter to prevent sucking up small fish and shrimps.
- ✔️️ Great Value – A lot of fish accessories are overpriced. This simple, robust product does the job of a much more expensive siphon at a fraction of the cost.
- ✔️️ 100% Money Back Guarantee – If you’re not happy for any reason just let us know and we’ll give you an instant refund. No questions asked!