Small World Slate & Stone is proud to offer these beautiful natural slate stones. They are safe for use in your scenery and will not deteriorate in the weather or pet enclosures like resin does. Perfect scale for Aquascaping, these stones are easy to incorporate into your tank. They can also be grouted together in a path or walls. They can be stacked and glued to form fish caves/caverns or benches/seats and broken to create different sizes. We have sorted and washed these stones and offer them in several size ranges from pathway stones to small scale gravel.
- NATURAL SLATE – 100% real Slate stone will add beauty and realism to your creations. Because these are natural stones, each bag is a mix of stones from 1 to 3 inches. Product of the USA
- PERFECT for creating walkways, benches, steps, archways, caverns, ground cover and much, much more in miniature or fairy gardens, model railways and doll houses.
- EXCELLENT for Aquascaping aquariums, terrariums, vivariums and other pet enclosures. These stones naturally hold heat for reptiles or other heat loving pets. They can be glued together with aquarium safe glue to create caves, cliffs and mountain ranges for fish and plants.
- BEAUTIFUL for bonsai. Use in home decor in bowls and vases and as ground cover for indoor plants. Perfect size and shape for rock painting. Gives wargaming miniatures natural and realistic scenery.
- COLOR – These stones are a natural grey slate that are darker when wet or can be more permanently darkened by using a sealant or clear finish (do not use sealant or finish in pet enclosures or aquariums). Because this is a natural stone, slight color variations including some white quartz or brown stones may be mixed in.