PIVBY Natural Aquascape Mopani Driftwood adds an interesting and beautiful decorative element to aquariums and serves as an anchor for live plants. It creates a natural setting by tinting aquarium water. The Fluval Natural Aquascape Mopani Driftwood will serve as the perfect addition to your aquarium.
To ensure the driftwood have a better sinkable effect , you’d better pretreatment the driftwood before you put the driftwood into water:
1:Boiling in water for 1 to 2 hours with soda or salt ,the water color will become dark cause it releases tannins
2:Boiling the driftwood with water again ( recommended 3 times, 1 hours each time ) until the tannins totally releases
- Made of high grade driftwood, solid and durable, long lasting in underwater or arid environments
- Authentic natural wood adds realistic beauty.Unique shapes that adds to the aesthetic value of the tank
- Package included 3pcs driftwood Each piece is unique and hand selected, Sizes varies from 4.5 to 9.5 inches in length.Each pieces are carefully selected, the pictures shown are only some of the
- Light weight, sturdy branch is perfect for decoration and reptiles to climb on.It can also used to create moss tree in the fish tank;also, perfect for home garden landscape design!
- Your driftwood will quickly become the focal point of your aquarium decor. Nocturnal fish,ghost shrimp and smaller fish like a driftwood shelter for hiding