Tetra AquaSafe removes chlorine to make tap water safe for fish in your aquarium. Use it monthly to condition water and protect fish – works instantly. The powerful slime reduces stress. Treat water when setting up a new aquarium and with monthly partial water changes or evaporation replacement. Add 2 teaspoons (10 mL) for every 10 gallons (38 liters) of aquarium water. Make sure that replacement water is the same temperature as water in your aquarium. Use Tetra AquaSafe every month as part of a 3-step program for essential water care: Tetra Cleaning Bacteria cleans the aquarium, removing ammonia and sludge; Tetra AquaSafe conditions water to make tap water safe for fish; and Tetra EasyBalance balances water quality to reduce phosphates, add vitamins and regulate pH levels. Since 1951, Tetra has developed the world’s most comprehensive body of fish food knowledge, and fishkeeping enthusiasts have looked to the brand for products and solutions that add ease and beauty to their home. Whether you’re an experienced hobbyist or just starting out, Tetra has everything you need–-from a large variety of quality fish food and innovative equipment to test kits and decor.
- CONDITIONS aquarium WATER: Essential care formula protects fish and reduces stress.
- MAKES TAP WATER SAFE: Monthly treatment with partial water changes removes harmful chlorine.
- INSTANT RESULTS: Works quickly to make tap water safe for fish.
- ESSENTIAL WATER CARE: Use when setting up a new aquarium, with monthly partial water changes or evaporation replacement.
- USAGE: Add 2 teaspoons for every 10 gallons of aquarium water.