Tetra EasyBalance Plus works to maintain healthy levels of essential aquarium water chemistry necessary to keep your fish happy and healthy. This easy-to-use formula regulates pH and alkalinity and reduces nitrates and phosphates. At the same time, Tetra EasyBalance Plus replenishes essential vitamins, minerals and electrolytes for maximum aquarium health. One teaspoon treats 5 gallons of aquarium water. Regular use of EasyBalance Plus reduces the need for water changes for up to 6 months.Use EasyBalance Plus weekly to maintain healthy aquarium conditions. Shake well before using. The top of the supplied screw cap can be used for measuring. Fill to inner ring line (5 mL or 1 teaspoon) to treat 5 gallons or use the full cap (10 mL) for 10 gallons. This product should not be used in aquariums with low oxygen conditions; proper aeration using an airstone is recommended. A properly maintained aquarium contains the correct stocking level of fish, aeration, proper filtration and regular testing.Since 1951, Tetra has developed the world’s most comprehensive body of fish food knowledge, and fishkeeping enthusiasts have looked to the brand for products and solutions that add ease and beauty to their home. Whether you’re an experienced hobbyist or just starting out, Tetra has everything you need–-from a large variety of quality fish food and innovative equipment to test kits and decor.
- MAINTAINS HEALTHY aquarium WATER: Tetra EasyBalance Plus provides a safety net between water changes.
- BALANCES: Regulates pH and alkalinity (KH) at recommended levels.
- REMOVES WASTE: Reduces nitrates and phosphates due to waste products in water.
- ADDS NUTRIENTS: Adds the vitamins, minerals and electrolytes needed for vibrant, active fish.
- DOSAGE: Use weekly to maintain healthy aquarium conditions.
- Alkalinity and pH stabilizers prevent sudden, dramatic swings in pH that can be harmful to fish