Tetra AquaSafe Plus works instantly to make tap water safe for fish in freshwater and marine aquariums. This BioExtract formula contains natural biopolymers to support the development of beneficial filter bacteria for healthy and clear water. These added ingredients help reduce aquarium pollution by strengthening the bacterial bed. Tetra AquaSafe Plus provides a slime coating to help wounds heal and protect fish from abrasions. Unique colloid ingredients protect your fish’s delicate gills and membranes. Use with freshwater or marine fish. Add 1 teaspoon (5 mL) for every 10 gallons of aquarium water. Top of bottle cap can be used for measuring – ﬁll to inner ring-line to treat 10 gallons or use one full capful for 20 gallons. Make sure that replacement water is the same temperature as water in aquarium. Tetra AquaSafe Plus is not a medication and is not intended to be a substitute for any medication. Since 1951, Tetra has developed the world’s most comprehensive body of fish food knowledge, and fishkeeping enthusiasts have looked to the brand for products and solutions that add ease and beauty to their home. Whether you’re an experienced hobbyist or just starting out, Tetra has everything you need–-from a large variety of quality fish food and innovative equipment to test kits and decor.
- FOR FRESHWATER AND MARINE aquariumS: Tetra AquaSafe Plus works instantly to make tap water safe for fish.
- ADVANCED FORMULA: Neutralizes or removes harmful chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals.
- PROTECTS FISH: Enhances protective slime coat to help wounds heal.
- CLEAR AND HEALTHY WATER: With natural biopolymers and essential vitamins and minerals.
- WATER CONDITIONER: Use when setting up a new aquarium, with monthly partial water changes, or evaporation replacement.
- Works in seconds to neutralize chlorine, chloramines, and heavy metals present in tap water that can be harful to fish
- Provides a slime coat to help wounds heal and protect fish from abrasions
- AquaSafe Plus is the market-leading water conditioner brand in the US and has been protecting fish for more than 35 years
- One teaspoon treats 10 gallons
- AquaSafe Plus can be used with freshwater and marine fish