Uniclife Preset Heater 100W for Up to 20 Gallon Aquarium
The aquarium temperature is an important factor in build a comfort and well-being environment for tropical fish and other aquatic animals. Thus, an aquarium heater is an necessity of warming water in fish tanks.
The built-in electronic thermostat of this preset heater can automatically maintains water temperature at 78±2°F (25±1°C）prevents overheating and extends heater life. A good range for most fish is 76 to 80°F (25- 27°C).
Easy installing. Simply attach it to the side of the tank, completely submerge it in the water then plug in. The Length of Power Cord is 4.5 ft.
- 5~20 gallons fish tanks were recommended. Applicable for freshwater, marine and tropical aquariums.
- Preset temperature of 78°F: Built-in electronic thermostat, Model No. PH100 would automatic heating water then maintain the temperature at 78±2° which is an ideal temperature for most of tropical fish. No adjustment needed, so not adjustable, please kindly note before order.
- Shut-off Automatically: LED indicator light would display red while it’s turned on and heating, will automatic turn off when the preset temperature( 78±2°) was reached.
- Anti-Shatter：Made of heat-resist thick quartz glass, shatterproof material to keep your fishes safe. UL listed, prevent the risk of fire, electric shock.
- Small Sized and Submersible: Fully submerge the heater, tightly fix it with 2 strong suction cups vertically or horizontally on the tank. Small size makes it easy to hide and save space.