The latest DEP-4000 controllable DC pump is carefully inspected and tested to ensure both safety and operating performance. High performance motor with innovative electronics, and energy saving up to 65%. Low voltage 24 V DC electronic pump with variable frequency providing a safe environment for users.
DEP-4000 DC pump can be run internally or externally. MAKE SURE to irrigate water into the pump before External use. But we recommend the submersed way for two reasons: temp control and leakage.
SMART IC CHIP control provides various PROTECTION. Automatic power off protection upon no water sensor. Motor protection if rotor is blocked. Energy-saving Soft Startup.
Super quiet operation. Wear resistant ceramic shaft, longer operation life. Comes with World Wide Voltage 110 V-240 V Transformer.
Pump Power Supply: DC 24 V – 2.5 A
Max. Flow Rate: 1052 GPH
Max. Head pressure: 11.5 ft.
Transformer: 110 V-240 V / 50-60 Hz
Max. Power Consumption: 35 Watts
Max. Work Temp: 95℉
Inlet Size: 1 1/4″
Outlet Size: 1 1/4″
Output adapter (fit for 3/5″, 3/4″ and 1″ id hose)
Pump Dimensions: 7″ x 3.15″ x 4.33″
Controller Dimensions: 4″ x 2.36″ x 1″
What’s in the Box?
DEP-4000 Controllable Pump
DC 24V Power Supply
- Reliable Pump: NO PCB in pump makes it more stable and long-lived than DCT series. High performance of 3 phases 6 poles motor and Wear-resistant Ceramic Shaft.
- Smart Controller: 99 Adjustable Speed & 10 min pause feed mode; memory function can keep the same setting after every restart.
- Multiple-Safe Protection: IC chip control, LACK OF WATER protection, STUCK protection and True Soft Startup
- Submersible&external: Suitable for amphibious use, can operate in Marine and Fresh Water. Make sure to POUR WATER into the pump before EXTERNAL USE.
- Safe low voltage: DC 24 V, Power: 35 W, Max flow: 1052 GPH, Max-head: 11.5 ft.