Outer temperature control Touch to adjust the temperature range from 68℉ to 94℉ (20°C-34°C) The heater must be fully submerged underwater, whether horizontally or vertically set up. Do not expose this product to open air otherwise you risk overheating your tank. Error Code and LED Display Blue Light: Temp has reached preset value, now the heater will keep it. Red Light: Heater is now heating. E1: Water shortage or improper installation. E2: The temperature is over 94℉ and the heater will now stop heating. E6: The temperature is over 96℉ and the heater will now stop heating.
- PRECISE TEMPERATURE CONTROL: An intelligent IC chip controls the heater temperature, making the temperature difference within ±1℃/±2ºF; Provide the best living environment for your aquatic creatures
- SAFETY GUARANTEE: Made with IP68, the highest waterproof level; and a titanium tube material that features explosion-proof and anti-corrosion engineering, which makes this submersible heater more resistant to damage while heating better than traditional glass heaters; Built with overheat and water shortage protection
- EXTERNAL TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER: The touch-button controller adjusts the temperature without getting your hands wet. It’s easy to control the temp from 68℉/20°C to 94℉/34°C; Check the size chart to find your desired fish tank heater
- EASY TO SETUP: 300W submersible heater is suitable for 50 to 60 gallons aquariums; Vertical or horizontal installation and ensure the device is fully submerged underwater
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: The fish tank aquarium heater has CE, FCC and ROHS certification and the plug has a UL certification; Applicable for freshwater and marine aquariums, aquaculture, glass containers, and hydroponic systems