PG pump instructions: High performance energy-efficient pumps designed for use in Ponds, Fountains, Waterfalls, Hydroponic systems, Irrigation systems and water features.
For use in either wet or dry installations and features wet rotor/wet bearing technology for cooler running. Pre-filter screen handles large particles for less maintenance. Multiple size insert fitting and suction cups included. Designed for fresh water use only.
This pump design features a water lubricated ceramic bearing and shaft for long lasting service. However, the rotor assembly is susceptible to failure if sand or extra fine grit is being pumped.
-CAUTION: Always disconnect the pump when performing any maintenance or handling.
-Check the circuit breaker and try another(GFCI) outlet to ensure the pump is getting electrical power.
-Check the pump discharge, impeller and tubing for obstructions.
-Check the inlet screen to ensure it is not clogged.
-After removing the volute, rotate the impeller by hand to insure that it can spin freely.
- 【Specifications】Dimensions: 4.1*2.6*3.5inch. The 5ft long power cord offers convenient installation. An Adjustable Knob to control the water flow rate, so you can get just the amount of water pressure you want. Max Flow Rate: 800 GPH (3000L/H), Max Lift height: up to 10 Feet. Watt: 24W; Voltage:110-120V.
- 【Detachable & Cleanable】This profile size water pump is easy to hide or disguise.The device doesn’t need any tools to disassemble it and is very easy to be cleaned.
- 【Optional Outlet Positions】Place the pump flat on its base, and you can get many positions. Manually rotate into the desired position.
- 【Wide Application】: High Performance Energy-efficient Pumps designed for use in Ponds, Fountains, Waterfalls, Hydroponic systems, Irrigation systems and water features.
- 【Warranty】: Super durable & reusable; Comes with 2-Year warranty; Any problems with the item you received, please contact us without hesitation.