Ensure that the power source conforms to the power requirements specified on the product; use a standard AC outlet.
This appliance should be grounded properly while in use to protect the operator from electric shock.
Do not carry the appliance by the power cord; carry it using the carrying handle.
Do not place heavy items on top of it, and do not use the appliance if the cable or plug is damaged.
In order to avoid the water flowing back, the appliance must be installed above the water level of the system it is paired with,
or a check valve must be installed on the outlet hose.
Clean the filter sponge every two months in order to ensure the air is clean.
The unit is not designed to be lubricated by oil; do not add any oil lubricant.
Unplug the appliance when cleaning it. Wipe the unit with a soft cloth lightly dampened with soapy water. Do not wipe the
plastic parts with solvent.
Install the unit handle facing up on a flat plane; remove other items from contact with it.
Please keep the unit away from high-temperature environments. direct sunlight, moisture and dust.
Unplug if the appliance will not be used for a long time.
Never attempt to repair nor reassemble the appliance; ask a qualified technician to check and repair your unit.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS & GREAT HEAT CONTROL: This pump dissipates heat more effectively with aluminum-alloy heat-radiating plates, and delivers excellent, long-lasting performance with an high-quality aluminum manifold and 100% copper outlet nozzle
- Maximum Air Pressure and Air Volume: VIVOSUN’s powerful 32W electromagnetic motor produces exceptional air pressure (over 0.02 mpa) and sends a huge volume of air to the 6 adjustable valve outlets (compatible with 1/4″ air lines)
- Set it and Forget it: Innovative material engineering on the steel engine cylinder and piston makes this pump perfectly energy-efficient and highly resistant to wear-and-tear so you can leave it going 24/7; recommended for outdoor use
- Quiet solution for hydroponics and fish tanks: This model’s oil-free motor lubrication, low noise generation (under 60 decibels) and 1.5 m power cord make it the ideal pump for oxygenating an aquarium or plant roots in a hydroponics systems
- TOP PERFORMANCE: Pumping 60 liters of air per minute (16 gallons per minute) and rated for up to 3 years of service, we guarantee this pump is the reliable solution you’re looking for; If you’re not completely satisfied, just contact our attentive service team for a solution or a refund