Glass Gem Flat Marbles are popular decorative accents for home decor, wedding & parties and many craft projects. Use them to anchor your flower arrangements in place or to add more weight to any vase for stability. These lustrous glass gems look great scattered across a tablecloth, placed as filler in vases, used with candle-scape or incorporated in mosaics and mixed media crafts. Each glass gem has a dome-shape with a flat bottom!
How many gems needed to fill a vase?
1. Using a measure cup to pour water into the vase to the level you want
2. Record the cups of water. The numbers of the cup of water is volume needed to be filled with glass gems
3. Convert the volume to glass gems weight by using the ration provided in the highlights line 2.
Shipping: All our products are physically stored in our warehouse nearby Columbus, Ohio in the USA. There are two ways to ship products to our customers:
1. Fulfiled by Amazon: Free prime delivery, or via
2. Fulfilled by Seller: Most of items are packed and shipped out within 24 hours. When weight less than 1 lb, FREE USPS first class mail, 3 to 7 days delivery. When weight over 1 lb, FREE USPS priority mail, 2 to 3 days delivery.
WARNING: Choking hazard
- PRODUCT – Dome Top, Flat Back, Made of High Quality Silica Glass but Not fire grade. It Should Not Be Used Under High Heat. Size May Vary; Sold by Weight.
- PACKAGE includes 14.5 to 14.9oz = 80-90 pieces = over 1 cups of gems
- SIZE & SHAPE 17-21mm cross. Thickness 6-8mm. Round shape of dome top & flat bottom. Size & shape may vary. Sold by weight.
- GLASS GEMS made from a high-quality and durable material to ensure long-term usage. Their vibrant colors will enhance your home & office, outdoor garden landscaping. IDEAL for vase filler, art mosaic craft projects and table scatter centerpieces for wedding & party.
- SELLER GUARANTEE – 100% Customer satisfaction is our goal. Full refund or free product replacement for any defects caused during product production and delivery.